I am planning to outsource my payroll to a third party company, can you suggest outsourcing firms other than Southbourne Tax Group?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am planning to outsource my payroll to a third party company, can you suggest outsourcing firms other than Southbourne Tax Group?

Post by donnareuter on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:00 pm

I am wondering what other options I should know about, if anyone knows a company as good as Southbourne Tax Group, let me know by commenting below.

donnareuter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why not Southbourne?

Post by briel0311 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:00 pm

donnareuter wrote:I am wondering what other options I should know about, if anyone knows a company as good as Southbourne Tax Group, let me know by commenting below.

You don’t like Southbourne? Their payroll service is great and cheap. Stick with them if I were you.

briel0311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Recommendations...

Post by akersey09 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:03 am

Why don’t you try asking your friends or business partners? They might recommend other firms other than Southbourne. However, I would prefer Southbourne Tax Group because they can provide payroll solutions tailored to your business needs.

akersey09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pros and Cons

Post by elliott0103 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 am

There are pros and cons in hiring a payroll service. Make sure that you do researching first before deciding whether hiring a third-party company will be beneficial to your business. I employ Southbourne Tax Group for my tax preparations, all I can say is that they have excellent service. I don’t regret working with one of their tax professional.

elliott0103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Algentis is OK

Post by kevincottrell on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:23 am

Try Algentis.

kevincottrell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Don't look for more...

Post by josephshack on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:02 am

Southbourne Group is excellent in outsourcing payroll and tax preparations. Don’t look for more. You might regret not choosing their service.

josephshack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am planning to outsource my payroll to a third party company, can you suggest outsourcing firms other than Southbourne Tax Group?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top